Friday, February 22, 2008

I thought Christmas had already passed? hmm..

I purchased some beads from a new internet friend last week. They arrived yesterday, and I have been having so much fun going through all the goodies.. It’s like Christmas time over and over again!!I have been on a designing frenzy and this one was just completed.. I am IN LOVE with this set.. This will go in my shop in Tampa, that I sell at.. The case there is looking pretty skimpy.. I have sold most of the stuff there and It’s past time to restock. I just haven’t had a chance to get down there to do that.

Anyways, here is my latest love using Turquoise, Bali Silver, Sterling Silver, and Swarovski Crystals:




The Charms on the Necklace are removable. Each charm is attached with a lobster claw. You can wear all three or just one. Making this necklace adjustable to be a choker or a long wearing necklace! Very versatile!

No comments:

Post a Comment