Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Time to re-group...

ok, so I haven't posted in a while. Life got in the way a bit here lately! Last weekend we added a very special addition to our goat herd. I would like to introduce everyone to Maverick:



And trust me, he is not as big as he appears in the photo.. I was quite surprised at how small he really was.. Just a handsome guy!!


This is him as a baby.. Wasnt he cute (turn head slightly and say awww.. you know you want to :) )


This is a photo of his mother


This is a photo of his first kids

Here is his bloodline details: (it's getting cut off.. You will need to click on the image to bring it to actual size)
Photobucket

**Photos courtesy of Oldesouth AL, Critterhaven TN, Helmstead GA

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I've always wanted a couple of goats... they are soooo cute! Maybe someday... hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... he is cute! I want a couple of goats one day.

    ReplyDelete