Saturday, November 14, 2009

Super Easy Dessert


Ok. I must admit.. I am a chocoholic!! I am always on the lookout for simple recipes I can make incase I need to make up a quick gift. This particluar recipe gives you something sweet as well as something salty. But dont take my word for it. See for yourself.



Ingrediants:
1 1/2 pkg. (8 squares each) Baker's Semi-sweet Chocolate
1 cup chopped pretzels (dont crush them)
1/3 chopped toasted PLANTERS Pecans(dont crush them)

Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl and stir 20-30 second intervals until completely melted.

Stir pretzels and nuts into the melted chocolate. Cover a baking sheet with wax paper. Pour mixture onto baking sheet.

Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces

Substituions for nuts can be made with almonds, cashews, pistachios, macadamia nuts, etc. You could mix in a little bit of all of them if you wish!
You could also substitue the dark or white chocolate, or use both swirled together!

1 comment:

  1. omgawd that look sooo goood! and easy enough that even *i* can make it, lol!

    thanks for the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete