Tuesday, January 5, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW - AVATAR



I cant leave this movie review out!! It had my whole family captivated from beginning to end. My 7 year old daughter sat through the whole movie! If you dont know my daughter, well lets just say she gets distracted very easily. Even my husband stayed awake in this one! I must warn you that it is almost 3 hours long!!

The producer is the same one that made titanic several years ago. There was no details left out! you stayed wowed and amazed the entire time!

I can't say enough about this movie. If you havent seen it yet, GO!


On a scale of 1-10, I give this movie a 10!!

2 comments:

  1. So I think you liked it. It was very different I was waiting for the firefly song thru the whole movie. I would say it was very far from reality. However I do fall asleep in some movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT SONG!! I agree!! That should have been there theme song in that movie..

    ReplyDelete