Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cute conversation with my daughter

Ok.. So we were on the way home today after running some errands. My daughter decided to sit in the back seat. The conversation went like this:

Daughter: Mama. You know what I wish?
Me: What?
Daughter: I wish I could fly!
Me: You do?
Daughter: Uh huh. Like Thumbelina. We should all have been born with wings, so we could fly. If I had some wings with handles, I could fly like Thumbelina. Somebody should make me some wings with handles so I can fly.
Me: Your wings would need a motor so you could fly.
Daughter: Nuh uh. They just need some handles..

Ok.. so I totally thought that was to cute not to share!!

1 comment:

  1. The things little kids think and say... its cute. Cherish these moments, they grow to fast! :)

    ReplyDelete