Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Wishlist for 2010

Thought I would make this wishlist for the New Year.. Just some of the things I would like to see purchased for myself or the home this year!!

Emerilware 3lb Automatic Bread Maker w/Baguette Trays



KitchenAid Professional 600 575 Watts Stand Mixer in Black



A complete makeup over haul!! I am looking into purchasing the MAC cosmetics brand.



Obviously, I am adding to my wardrobe slowly. No!! I am not on a diet. I dont plan on going one in the near future either. I enjoy eating. I have the man I want. Granted, I am not the 90 pound woman I was 10 years ago. Nevertheless, I am still, in my own opinion (because I dont care what everybody else thinks about me), I am a beautiful woman!
I also want a nice home cleaning system like the Kirby Or a Rainbow. Need to do a bit more research on both to find out which I like better. Do any of you have suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment