Tuesday, January 5, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW - Paranormal Activity



This is the overview taken from the site:

After a young, middle class couple moves into what seems like a typical suburban “starter” tract house, they become increasingly disturbed by a presence that may or may not be demonic but is certainly most active in the middle of the night.
Especially when they sleep. Or try to.

Ok, so basically it is suppose to be a horror movie made in a similiar style as the Blair Witch project. It was made using a home video camera.
I was hugely disappointed after watching the movie. But if anyone knows me well, I am a stickler for watching a movie through to the end.. The movie was just too slow paced and the ending was EXTREMELY lame!!

On a scale of 1-10. I would have to give this movie a 4. My husband would have given it a 1. He slept through most of it.. LOL.. This is how I can tell if a movie is good or not, or if its just me.. Meaning, if he falls asleep, its not a good movie.

You can see the preview of it yourself here: Paranormal Activity

1 comment:

  1. If I would have went to the movies I would have ask for a refund. I think we could make a movie better than this one. Yes I did fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete