Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Restaurant Review: TACO BELL

Ok.. So I very rarely go to Taco Bell, but this is going to be my first post for a restaurant review. I was thinking it was something I would like to add to my Blog.

So Harley and I decided on Taco Bell. She wanted Zaxby's, but I was a little tired of Zaxby's. So she ordered a quesadilla combo with soft taco and I ordered a Meximelt and their new Beefy 5 Layer Burrito. Let me tell ya.
The Burrito tasted like something from the freezer. Very bland. not much taste at all. I give it a 3 on a scale of 1-10
The Meximelt tasted just like a soft taco with sour cream and onions added. I give it a 4 on a scale of 1-10
The quesadilla is consistant most of the time. That is mainly what my family orders when we go there. I give it a 6 on a scale of 1-10

1 comment: