Thursday, January 21, 2010

YAY!! I got it!!

YAY!! I got my stand mixer.. I have opted out of getting a bread machine since this particular model will mix the dough up and everything for me!! I can make all kinds of breads and crusts and more!! I am so excited! I made my first batch of wedding cookies with it tonight. THIS is the one I ended up getting.

It is the 575-watts, Bowl-lift, design 6-quart professional model. I wanted to make sure I got the one with the metal gears since I would be using it a lot for doughs.
Anyways, Just thought I would share :)

3 comments:

  1. I want one sooooooo bad... one day!
    Congratulations on yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant say that I love it yet.. Wasnt much to the cookie recipe.. But I am sure I will though!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is an amazing looking mixer. I hope you put that to good use.

    ReplyDelete