Friday, May 15, 2015

So what have I been doing with all my time? I haven't posted on this blog in years. Well for starters, I opened up my own little boutique in my hometown.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was going extremely well for over a year, but then the unthinkable happened. We had a house fire and lost everything. We moved to a new house 3 years ago. We are recovering well. Things are starting to seem normal again and this place is starting to feel like home. I do miss our "family home." I raised my kids there, ya know? Miss our small town community!

I also became a grandmother in that course of time as well.. I miss my little peanut :(
This was on his first birthday..

 
I also managed to get 2 boys graduated off.. so proud of them!!!.. 1 more baby to go.. She's a preteen now. She thinks she 20 though.. haha!
 
My craft supply has taken off again. I'm ready to start back playing with all those fun things. So look out for lots of show and tells. This post is just to let everyone know that I have just rediscovered my blog and have gotten my passion back sharing. Feel free to share my blog link! http://www.chickadeez.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment